Our training portfolio will be expanding further this New Year with the exciting news that Radtac have been accredited by the DevOps Institute (DOI) in partnership with PeopleCert as a Registered Education Partner!
The DevOps Institute is the continuous learning community around emerging DevOps practices. Working with recognised thought leaders, the DevOps Institute is setting the quality standard for DevOps competency-based education and qualifications.
The DevOps Institute’s vision is to facilitate a community where members have access to the most innovative, inspirational and transformational DevOps content, courses and certifications around emerging DevOps practices and principles. We strive to provide content that inspires discussion, collaboration, transformation, and to foster healthy dialogue among global members of various technical backgrounds and experiences.
Our team successfully demonstrated and fulfilled the requirements of the DevOps Institute in partnership with Peoplecert regulations and is now accredited to offer DevOps Foundation®.
What is DevOps?
For those of you who are not familiar, DevOps is a software engineering culture and practice that aims to unify software development (Dev) and software operation (Ops). The main characteristic of the DevOps movement is to strongly advocate automation and monitoring at all steps of software construction, from integration, testing, releasing to deployment and infrastructure management. DevOps aims at shorter development cycles, increased deployment frequency, more dependable releases, in close alignment with business objectives.
DevOps Foundation® Course
Our two-day (16 hour) course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
Topics covered in the course content include:
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps and other frameworks
- DevOps culture
- DevOps methods
- Methods for DevOps automation
- Exam Requirements and weighing.
Learning Objectives- At the end of this course you will have an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous
- Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps tool chains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results.
Who is the course best suited for?
- Anyone seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices and cultural considerations
- Organisations wanting to instill a common DevOps vocabulary and mindset
- Employees and managers responsible for leading
- DevOps transformation Consultants, internal and external suppliers.
The course is available on-site at a venue of your choice, or you can choose to attend one of our scheduled courses.
Webinar: Why DevOps? Why Now?
DevOps is continuing to gain the global interest of a growing number of enterprise organisations across a wide swath of vertical markets. What makes DevOps different? And why is it important to the age of digital transformation? We are hosting a webinar in collaboration with the DevOps Institute, which will be led by Jayne Groll, CEO of the DevOps Institute. During the webinar Jayne will introduce some of the key concepts behind DevOps, including how and why DevOps supports the evolution of IT and IT professionals. She will also discuss alignment of DevOps with practices such as Agile, ITIL and Lean, as well as the importance of learning through training, experimentation and collaboration.
Join Radtac & Jayne for the webinar on Wednesday 7th February 2018, between 3pm-4pm, by registering your interest here.
If you have any questions about DevOps Institute, or our training services just give us a shout and we’ll be happy to help you.