We are pleased to announce that Radtac now has a SAFe® Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) - Darren Wilmshurst - who will be able to provide you with SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) training.
SPCT Certification is the highest level of certification provided by Scaled Agile, and gives certified trainers the opportunity to run courses for you towards an SPC certification status.
Achieving the SPCT status is a culmination of a 12-month journey – read Darren’s blog post here about becoming an SPCT.
Scaled Agile Inc. established the SPCT program to provide a means of recognising individuals who demonstrate superior knowledge, competency, and in-depth field experience in adopting Agile across an enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework®.
SPCTs become the leading change agents and leaders in an organisation’s Lean-Agile transformation and implementation. What’s more, SPCTs are the only ones authorised to train aspiring SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs).
Only SAI Gold Partners are eligible for this exclusive program and all certification service delivery must be under the auspices of the partner entity, brand, and quality promise.
The SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Qualification
The SPC course is suited for those of you who are involved directly in your organisation’s SAFe adoption, whether you are an enterprise leader, practitioner, change agent, or consultant responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of your organisation’s Lean-Agile change initiative.
SPC course attendees include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group
What are the course goals?
After taking the SPC course, you will be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Implement and manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform value stream analysis and identify value streams
- Launch and support Agile Release Trains and coordinate value streams
- Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent (SPCs only)
- Train teams in SAFe for Teams (S4T) and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent (SPCs only)
Topics covered in the course include, but are not limited to: Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset, Understanding SAFe Principles, Implementing an Agile Release Train, Experiencing PI Planning.
Darren will be running two Public Implementing SAFe 4.0 with SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) Certification Courses in June and August.
If you want to find out more about any of the SAFe training courses or need some support with your Scaled Agile adoption, please contact Josh Philpott (firstname.lastname@example.org).